Saturday, May 09, 2009

Get Moving for a Cause

So, have you joined the BeeWell Miles program yet? If you'll remember, this is a program designed to help you AND breast cancer patients. For each mile that you walk or run and then log into the program - from April 1 until October 31, 2009, Bumble Bee Foods will hand over $0.15 to the Breast Cancer Network of Strength.

To date, I've logged in 15 miles. I use a pedometer to keep track of how far I go. There are times I've forgotten to log my miles, so this number sounds a bit low. Shame on me! I need to take advantage of the BeeWell Miles program while I can, because truly, this is something that's really going to bless others who are in such need of support.

The Breast Cancer Network of Strength provides emotional support to breast cancer patients. This form of cancer is a difficult one for women; if there's anything you and I can do to ease their emotional pain, I think we need to step up to the plate and do it.

Once you join BeeWell Miles and log in your miles, you can keep coming back each day for chances to win one of 15,000 prizes. There are so many great reasons to join that I hope you won't delay.

Post?slot_id=37634&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: