Sunday, May 10, 2009

Win Books!

Have you noticed the Writer Interrupted button on my blog lately? I recommend this place for all writers who try to balance other responsibilities with their writing dreams. My own writing career is slow going because I'm trying to raise and homeschool five children and balance it all together. It's difficult, but somehow God blesses when we're faithful to what He deems must come first. That's God, family, others, then my dreams.

Well, that's not really the point of this post. I'd like to point you to Gina's (of Writer Interrupted) great spring giveaway....a stack of books for you to enjoy this summer! I think it's a tremendously generous gift. Books are expensive but they enrich our lives so much that we can't do without them.

Even if you're not interested in winning books, please hop over to Gina's blog today and say hi.

No comments: