Saturday, May 09, 2009

Swapping Books

Today I joined Paperback Swap. I made my list of the books I need for next year's homeschool and, after checking to see what it'll cost to buy them brand new, I decided I must try something different.

Before you can order any books from this "let's trade" site, you have to list 10 books of your own. That was easy enough. I listed more than 10 books that the kids and I once used for school but are not planning to use again. Then, I put up my wish list of books I need.

Sounds great, huh? Well, I'm like number twenty in a long line of others wishing for the same items. And the items I listed to swap today? I already have three to mail out with another three pretty certain in the next 48 hours.

I sure hope I get to do more than just ship out my books because, at this rate, I'll spend more money than if I'd just kept my books.

No comments: