Monday, January 24, 2022

Menu Plan Monday - January 24, 2022

 


So, it's been forever since I posted a Menu Plan Monday. Today, I just felt like doing so. It seems that I have been feeling a little down in the dumps, maybe just tired of all of the arguing, the high prices, increase in crime, lines being drawn in the sand ... you know what I mean. Since cooking and writing are both passions of mine, or at least they used to be, I am counting on them once again for creativity and a little more joy. And in case you've ever wondered, you can feel depressed and still have joy. Joy is not the same as happiness and it is not dependent upon your circumstances, but rather on your express choice to praise God for who He is. 

That's where I am at tonight as I type in this menu plan. I know it is a basic plan, but I have jury duty this week and with my job, it's enough to keep me pretty busy.

Monday

Beef Stew

90 minute Dinner Rolls

Cole Slaw

Tuesday

Potato Soup

Salads

Blueberry Pie

Wednesday

Chicken Tacos (using my home canned chicken breast)

Thursday

Left-overs

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Sloppy Joes

Green Beans

Salads

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: