Monday, June 07, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - June 7, 2021

 


I have taken a break from blogging for a short while, mostly due to busyness, but also due to just feeling as if nothing matters in this world, least of all homemaking. However, while I am still busy, I also believe that having a voice about conservative things - and homemaking as well - matters. The United States of America, as well as the rest of the world, is in a bit of *Ahem* disarray. Everyone is looking for something or someone to solve their problems. But the fact of the matter is, there is nobody or no thing that will do the job other than Jesus Christ. Today I can continue blogging and talking about what matters to me - faith. We still have that freedom and I refuse to take it for granted.

I also believe that planning is important, but I don't hold too tightly to it. I plan with the knowledge that tomorrow is not guaranteed. I plan while keeping in mind that "God willing" I will be able to complete a task or a trip or whatever. And menu planning is at the top of my list. It helps me stay organized and I never have to waste time wondering what's for supper. I only have to look at the list on my refrigerator.

My garden is hopping right along and that means fresh vegetables for the table and maybe a full freezer and pantry for the winter months later on.

Wishing you a blessed week and, God willing, I will post more often.

Monday

BBQ (smoke flavored) ribs in crock-pot

Baked potatoes in microwave

Green beans

Tuesday

Sicilian Supper

Garden salads

Birthday cake & ice-cream

Wednesday

Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie

Thursday

Left-overs

Friday

Pizza & pop

Saturday

Eating out with a gift from friends

Sunday

On your own

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Your voice matters! I had blogged for nearly 12 years, but hardly at all over the last few. I'm back with a new blog and will be sharing all things faith, food, family, etc. Your menu sounds yummy!