Monday, December 28, 2020

Menu Plan Monday - December 28, 2020

 


Happy Menu Plan Monday - the last in 2020.

If you're anything like me, I think you will agree that 2020 has been less than desirable and an end to it sounds grand. While our calendar changes to another year, however, please keep in mind that God's perfect timing does not include parameters such as the Gregorian calendar. That's sort of for us because we have such finite minds ....

I have slipped on posting my menu plans and hope to rectify that by being more consistent. I have, however, been very good at planning and posting my menu on our refrigerator for the family to see - and stop asking what's for supper.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes to the new year ahead. I don't think that things are going to look any different than they do now and probably won't be any better, but that doesn't mean that we can't celebrate the freedoms that we do still have. And we can still feast with whatever we have available.

Monday

Pork Roast

Baked Potatoes

Green Beans

Homemade White Bread

Tuesday

Spaghetti

Broccoli

Garden Salads

Wednesday

Beef Stew (minus barley)

Thursday

Cheesy Chicken and Noodle Casserole

Peas

Friday - New Year's Day

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers and Brats (Hopefully grilled - depends on weather)

Potato Salad

Chips & Dip

Sunday 

On Your Own

No comments: