Monday, April 09, 2018

Menu Plan Monday - April 9


Happy April 9, 2018 - I think. We still have snow here. Yesterday, there were snowmobiles everywhere having a lot of fun in the two to three feet we have on the ground. With warmer temperatures on the horizon, and I'm talking highs in the low forties, perhaps some of the snow will melt and we can have a real spring.

This week's menu is a blend of my vegan choices and my family's carnivorous ones. Hopefully something will inspire you in your own meal planning. The vegan choices are marked with an asterisk*.

Monday

Roast Beef
Carrots
Potatoes

Tuesday

BLT Sandwiches
*Oven-roasted Sweet Potatoes

Wednesday

*Spaghetti
Meatballs
*Salads

Thursday

*Baked Potatoes
*Green Beans

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Grilled Burgers

Sunday

On Your Own

1 comment:

Cassidy Adams said...

I love the vegan options! My boys are all (including my husband) picky eaters. Therefore, it seems I am usually the one eating the healthy options with high hopes my boys will eventually find healthy things they love along the way:)
Cassidy
New to the Monday menu planning link-up!
peachesandpearlscassidy.blogspot.com