Monday, January 25, 2016

Menu Plan Monday - January 25


I hope you are having a good day and start of the work week. We are having milder weather once again above freezing. It is on again, off again winter up here in the north this year. I don't mind it, but it sometimes makes the roads more of a mess than if it just stayed cold. 

A lot of my menu choices this week comes from the Clean Eats Cookbook (I put an asterick behind them). My menu plan is as follows:

Monday

Seasoned Pork Loin Chops (grilled)
Corn
Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday

Zucchini Noodles*
Grilled Herbed Buffalo Burgers* (using beef)
Salads

Wednesday

Shredded Chicken*
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans
Blueberry Muffins

Thursday

Homemade Vegetable Soup
Steaks on grill
Seven Layer Salad (using vegan mayo)

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers on the grill
Potato Salad
Roasted Potatoes & Carrots

Sunday

On Your Own

1 comment:

Secondary Roads said...

I learned years ago that I'll never have a clean car while living here. It's a price I'm willing to pay.