Monday, November 02, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - November 2



Happy National Novel Writing Month (also known as NaNoWriMo)! Are you in the midst of writing a novel? Have you always wanted to but lacked motivation? Do you just plain want to write a novel because it's on your bucket list? Whatever your reason, here is a great place at which to get started. And.....have fun with it.

As for my menu plan this week, I'm running short on time and short on inspiration. I am working on my own novel (which has been many years in the making), and working part-time at the public library at the branch I manage. We remodeled the library this summer/fall and are about ready to re-open. I can't wait to see everyone's faces when they see the new and improved children's section. It's so beautiful! 

Here's my plan this week:

Monday

Home-made Chicken Noodle Soup
Veggie Potato Skins 
Home-made Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Tuesday

Crock-pot Pilaf (Vegan)
Taco Bake
Corn on the Cob

Wednesday

Baked Pork Chops
Mashed Potatoes
Peas
No-bake Brownie Batter Bites (Gluten-free)

Thursday

Macaroni & Cheese
Hot Dogs
Gluten-free Chocolate Cake

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Veggie Burgers
Potato Salad
Tossed Salad

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: