Monday, September 07, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - September 7

Free Clipart



Happy Labor Day, everyone! I hope you are enjoying some fun and relaxation, but I also realize that not everyone here in the States gets to enjoy Labor Day off work. I do, however, want to let you each know how much I appreciate you American workers. Without you (and our ancestors), we would not be able to enjoy this great country. I do believe she is still great in spite of all of the downhill steps the government has made. We could be greater in days to come. Today, please join me in praying for the United States of America and her people.

As for a menu plan for this week, here's mine (find others at Organizing Junkie):

Monday

BLT's
Acorn Squash
Tossed Salads
Watermelon/Raspberries

Tuesday

Round Steak with Gravy (slow cooker)
Twice-baked Potatoes
Green Beans
Homemade Bread

Wednesday

Lasagna
Spaghetti Squash (for gluten-free eaters)
Salads
Garlic Toast

Thursday

Chicken Taco Salads
Chips & Salsa
Carob Ganache Tortes (The Paleo Approach)

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers (including veggie burgers) on the grill
Black Bean Soup with Guacamole
Chips & Dip

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: