Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Web Hosting Options for Work-at-Home Moms

I've been thinking about all of those mommies and homemakers out there trying to help out with their families' budgets by making and selling products. I tried to make and market soap for a brief moment in time and decided, rather quickly, to forget that route because of a couple (or three) difficulties. I couldn't make it to farmer's markets or craft shows because we're a one car family and my hubby works weekends. Another difficulty was finding a good web host - face it, internet marketing is a huge factor in home businesses these days.

I chose a poor web host because I had limited funds to allot to such an expense. Surfing the internet and trying to research all of the different companies was tedious and I really had other things to do too. As a wife, mom, writer, and homeschool teacher, my time is always spread so thinly that I often just sit and nearly pull out my hair. I said nearly...

Now I know there is a place to turn when looking for good and affordable web hosting. The Web Hosting Geeks take the hard part out of searching for and then comparing services for you. All you need to do is look, compare, and choose the one that best fits your business and pocketbook.

It's so great to be able to sell products from home and accept payment right online, but it can be confusing to set up. Get some E-commerce advice before setting up your shopping cart.

Best wishes for your home business!

No comments: