Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Misc. Updates


I'm going to watch this movie tonight. Wow, I didn't realize that the picture would come out so small (and blurry) - sorry. Anyway, although I've read all of the books, I've really enjoyed the Love Comes Softly series on DVD thus far. Amanda and I are going to snuggle down in her fluffy bed - see Tackle it Tuesday post below - and watch this together. The boys just don't get into it. Go figure.

It's raining tonight and is supposed to keep doing so for the next couple of days. We lost the sprinkler somewhere so I'm really glad about this. My garden was already shriveling up and I know that the forest has been in dire need of water. The fire danger is at the highest level right now. That's probably why there were no mushrooms to be found on Sunday.

For those of you wondering about the Mombasa missions trip that Jonathon and his youth group are taking, the money has been steadily coming in (the group as a whole.) We have more fund raisers planned, but just to let you know - 2/3 of the total monies needed for the group to go has been raised and donated. God is moving. When all is said and done, He will get the glory. We continue to covet your prayers.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have the Love Come Softly DVD...hope you enjoyed your snuggle time...

Rocks said...

oh I would love to watch that also :) so far I've only finish the first three of the series.