Monday, May 25, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday - New Fluff for Amanda

The little girl who holding tent worms with her brothers in the photo below wanted to have a fluffy girly bedroom. I am not sure how to give her this because the room needs work - like a paint job.




I decided to begin with putting on frilly new sheets and bedspread (provided by my sister-in-law). We've spackled and smoothed over some holes and dings in the drywall. Can you tell? Ha ha.

Amanda decorated the walls herself with posters and such. Above the lamp is my attempt at a quilted wall hanging. It's tacked up with large tacks...seasoned quilters will gasp.


I think that after we get paint and paint the room nicely, it'll look loads better.

Not that great of a tackle today, but it sure felt like it by tonight.

2 comments:

Growth in God said...

I think it is sweet

na said...

She looks comfy!