Friday, May 29, 2009

Get Up Close and Personal at Sea World

Are you ready to ride the new Manta at Sea World in Orlando? I'm telling you, I think this has got to be the coolest roller coaster ever invented, and I generally don't like roller coasters. This crazy ride is shaped like a manta ray and glides, but that's not all. It goes upside down and swoops you down so that you're pretty much up close and personal with sea creatures such as tropical fish, rays, and octopus that are in floor to ceiling aquariums. There are more than 3,000 animals and fish inside those aquariums. It's a thrilling ride. Don't believe me? Watch this video.



I love theme parks and wish I could go to any of them a little more often. It's always so much fun to spend all day seeing and experiencing all that they have to offer. What isn't so great is standing in long lines forever. Wouldn't it be great to win a "Front of the Line" pass to Manta at Sea World? I think that would be awesome.

To earn the pass, visit the Manta site and move through six steps. Once you complete all six activities, you got it! Have fun learning about Sea World and the new Manta as you participate.


Post?slot_id=38908&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: