Sunday, May 10, 2009

Win Florastor Kids Probiotics!

The Winner is: Star! Congratulations and thanks to those who entered this contest.


I was pretty interested in trying Florastor Kids probiotics when I first learned about them. Why? Because doctors and health professionals are now promoting the use of probiotics as a means of managing intestinal health issues.

What are probiotics? Easily put, they are the good bacteria that everyone needs in their intestines in order to ward off bad bacteria and viruses and to keep them from attacking the gut.

What makes Florastor so special is that it is a clinically tested product that is specially formulated for children to use. It is a natural, yeast based probiotic which helps good microbiota to grow in the intestines. As it does this, it also destroys and removes bad or disease causing microbiota. This helps to maintain and bring back a healthy state to the intestines.

I put Florastor in Kool-Aid and Ryan & Amanda couldn't tell it was in their glasses. You can mix it with another drink (not soda pop) or applesauce.

Would you like to win 3 boxes (10 single use packs in each box) of Florastor Kids? Here's how you can win:

  1. Leave a comment on this post telling me you'd like to win and in what drink or food you would mix the packets for your own kids. You must do this first before earning any additional entries.
  2. Follow me on Twitter and then leave a separate comment telling me you did so and your Twitter name.
  3. Follow this blog and tell me you did so in a separate comment.
  4. Blog about this giveaway and let me know, in a separate comment, where I can find the post.
This contest will end on May 10, late in the evening. I'll e-mail the winner for his/her mailing address, so be sure I have your e-mail address.

**Please note that I can only ship to an address in the USA. Thank you for understanding.**

6 comments:

Renee said...

I would love to win this. I have 3 little ones. I would put it in my kids juice.

Renee

Renee said...

I also clicked the follow this blog button!

WiJoyMom said...

I'd love to win this & give this product a try. My husband, our oldest & myself have taken probiotic capsules. This form of probiotics is great since 4 of our children don't know how to swallow pills yet, either they haven't learned yet or are too young. I'd love to be able to give our younger ones probiotics.

For my little ones, I'd put this in applesauce. thanks! priscillawallace at sbcglobal dot net

Star said...

I would use this for my youngest, who is 2. He has a very sluggish digestive system, and though I work hard to get enough fiber in his diet, when I read about Floraster, it made me wonder if that would help him, so I would like to try it.
I would probably put it in his juice or yogurt.

Unknown said...

I'd love to win this and mix it into my little guys applesauce. :)

Unknown said...

Also following your blog. Thanks!