Monday, May 15, 2017

Menu Plan Monday - May 15


Happy Monday! I am enjoying warmer temperatures and the start of a new gardening season. My Jerusalem artichokes are beginning to come up and the rhubarb plants are going strong. The cooler weather crops are planted and I will soon plant the rest. Can you tell I am excited? I really am!

Menu planning has been the best thing for me as a home manager. I know what I am going to fix ahead of time and don't waste time trying to decide later. I encourage others to plan their meals in advance too.

As always, remember that with my menu plans, I include meat dishes. I do not eat meat except on rare occasions, but I have a husband and children who think I am depriving them if it's not on the table. Gluten-free meals are marked with an *.

Monday

Pork Chops in Slow Cooker*
Blueberry Muffins
Corn*
Baked Potatoes*
(I had a chocolate peanut butter smoothie*)

Tuesday

Sloppy Jo Sandwiches* (use Udi gluten-free buns)
Cottage Cheese*
Brussels Sprouts

Wednesday

Meat Loaf* (made with oatmeal)
Sweet Potatoes*
Applesauce*

Thursday

Baked Ham*
Mashed Potatoes*
Peas*

Friday

Pizza & Pop
(Sonoma gluten-free frozen pizza*)

Saturday

Hamburgers*
Bean Burgers*
Chips & Dip*

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: