Monday, April 10, 2017

Menu Plan Monday - April 10

Before I post my not so healthy menu plan, I want to direct you to the updated dirty dozen foods as well as the clean ones. Let's face it. People are becoming more and more sick and wanting answers. I think we deserve to know what's in our food, don't you? Please join me in supporting the groups who are demanding that the food companies in the United States be required to label genetically modified ingredients (GMOs), as well as perhaps all of the chemicals that have been blasting our food for decades.

Monday

Meat Loaf
Baked Potatoes
Fried Gluten-free Biscuits

Tuesday

Rice
Salads

Wednesday

Pasta
Cottage Cheese

Thursday

Beef & Gravy over Noodles
Green Beans

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers
Potato Salad

Easter Sunday

Baked Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Gluten-free Green Bean Casserole
Deviled Eggs
Sliced Pineapple
Cherry Pie
Custard Pie




No comments: