Monday, November 16, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - November 16

Happy Menu Plan Monday! Here in the north it is sunny but cool. We had a couple of days earlier that were snow filled and generally bad, but I do have to say that we have had a pretty good autumn overall. Winter is coming, though, and I am thinking of lots of slow cooked soups and stews. This week I was unable to purchase meat for my carnivorous husband and children, so this menu plan utilizes only that which we had in the freezer. I wish they would all eat meat-free, but they won't. So.....here's my plan:

Monday

Potato Soup
Home-made Dinner Rolls

Tuesday

Domenica's Rosemary Potatoes
Cheese Omelets
Sausage
Cherry Jam Pie

Wednesday

Spaghetti & Hamburger
Salads
Garlic Bread

Thursday

Seasoned Wild Rice
Fried Walleye
Salads

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Veggie Burgers
Hot Dogs
Potato Chips
Fruit

Sunday

Harvest Dinner at Church
Leftovers in the evening

No comments: