Monday, January 19, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - January 19

http://orgjunkie.com

Are you staying warm this winter? I'm NOT! But that's okay. They say, "Cold hands, warm heart." I pray that's true because I have to admit that my hands are like ice. Here's some warm meals planned for the coming weeks:

Monday

Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Tuesday

Cottage Cheese
Breadsticks
Peas

Wednesday

Crispy Oven Roasted Chicken
Baked Beans (Frozen from a large batch made earlier)
Cornbread Muffins

Thursday

BBQ Pulled Pork
Baked Potatoes
Corn

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Burgers
Fries
Zucchini Saute

Sunday

On Your Own

1 comment:

Jean said...

Our weather has gone from below freezing with lower wind chills to in the high 50sF I am loving the warmer weather! It definitely puts me in the mood for summer type foods.