Monday, October 21, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - October 21


Cold, rainy autumn days need warm, nurturing foods for supper. I would love to feed my family with the nutritious, vegan and vegetarian meals I enjoy, but thus far, most of them stick their noses up at the idea. Keep in mind that, although my plans seem to be meat-filled (which they are), I almost all of the time make up a smaller dish of the same thing but a gluten-free and vegan or vegetarian variation for myself and anyone else who would dare to try it. Here's the plan:

Monday

Chips & Salsa
Peaches and Tapioca Pudding

Tuesday

Roast Beef
Roasted Carrots
Mashed Potatoes
Salads

Wednesday

Grilled Ham & Cheese
Green Beans

Thursday

Acorn Squash
Cherry Pudding Cake

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Hamburgers & Fries

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: