Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Win some Denim

When I hear the name Armani, I naturally think of men's suits. When I heard they were having a contest to win a pair of denim jeans every day for a month, my ears perked up a little.

Tonight I visited the Armani Exchange to see just what is available in denim and what exactly they have for women. I was surprised. I like the potassium straight leg, the wing printed boot cut, and the (gasp) harem jean. What do you think? I don't wear skinny jeans, though I know some gals who would look good in them. I noticed items such as shirts, blouses and jackets are available to complete the look.

Armani jeans start in at $98 each but, as I said, you could actually win some. What you do is enter the text A|X contest by texting the keyword, DENIM2 to ARMANI(276264). Simple enough.

For those who order a pair of jeans online or in a store (at full price) between July 7 and July 19, gift cards for $20 off a $100 or greater purchase (valid 7/30 - 8/15 2009) will be given. That sure would make it a bit easier to own these designer jeans from Armani Exchange.

You can learn more about Armani Exchange when you visit A|X Blog or follow them on Twitter @ArmaniExchange.


Post?slot_id=41227&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Allykat said...

I entered this contest too! We are going to both win Armani jeans this month! :)