Monday, July 13, 2009

Share Your Story with Charter

1

It's official - Charter Cable has another contest going on. Lots of prizes are up for grabs, including laptops and a free year of a Charter bundle. This is a good one for all of you bloggers because it involves telling your STORY!

Here's what you do:

If you are a Charter customer, let them know how you live our digital life - have recent advancements in electronics made things easier for you? What do you do now that you previously could not - because of the ease of internet and the latest in technology?

It's easy to enter. Just tell your story and upload a photo or a video. Visit Charter to see what others are doing. I, for one, think it's fantastic that I am now able to be in contact with many of my classmates because of Facebook. Sometimes we play games and chat, all while we're in different states or cities. I love it! Isn't it ironic that I can visit Charter on Facebook?

Anyway, you might like to know that the prizes are:

Either a 15 inch laptop OR a 52 inch HDTV a week until the end of the promotion on July 31. A Grand prize will be given away of a TV, laptop, AND a year of a Charter bundle. See the website for complete rules and descriptions of prizes.

I hope you'll enter and I hope some of my blog readers win. Let me know if you do.

Post?slot_id=41691&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: