Friday, June 19, 2009

An Energetic Contest with Blu

Contests are all over these days - do you enter them? I try to if I think I can win something that I really want. If not, I don't usually bother.

The buzz now is about the BluFrog It's a Blu World contest. My children are into things like Blu. Do you know what it is? HA! It's an energy drink! What makes Blu Frog different is that it's supposed to be better for you, health wise, than the other energy drinks on the market. It has vitamins and herbs added to give you a healthy boost rather than simply a caffeine and taurine high. No more sugar crashes! That works for me!

Back to the contest...

There are five prizes - The Ultimate Gamer Package, a New Year's Eve trip to New York, a trip to Lolapalloza in Chicago, a Richard Petty Racing Experience, and a trip to the Winter X Games in Aspen.

Entering is easy and there are three ways to do so (you're allowed to do all three for three entries). You can leave a comment at BluFrog, Tweet the contest, and/or write a blog post about it. The contest ends on July 17, 2009. The official rules should answer any questions you might have.

Well, now that I've blogged about this, I'm going to enter. My children would love that gamer package but I've never been to NYC so guess what I'm hoping for.

Post?slot_id=40294&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: