Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Generosity and Other Awards







I have received yet more awards this week - six of them! It's so wonderful to know that others recognize and appreciate my blog and I'm thrilled to accept these from Clara at Coming Back to Life. This is a wonderful blog that I really appreciate. Her weekly feature, Wednesday Hero, is a special blessing because it reminds us of those who've laid it all on the line for the freedoms that we each enjoy.

While all of the awards are a blessing, the generosity award is special because it underscores something that seems to be missing in today's society - a true giving spirit. I am reminded of God's generosity this Easter season. He generously gave me salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ and His shed blood on a cross. Without that, I would have no chance of redemption.

Thank you, Clara. And thank You, Jesus.

The only award with rules (as I understand it) is the generosity award. Here are the rules:

  1. Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.
  2. Send this award to at least five others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.
  3. Link back to the person who sent you this award.
  4. Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.
  5. Enjoy yourself and have fun!
I am going to pass this award to:

Wanda
Christy
Jenn
Tami
The Mom with Brownies

If you gals have already received these, sorry. I never know who would like to play along and who wouldn't.

No comments: