Monday, March 16, 2009

Head Where It's Warmer for Free

Everyone who knows me at all knows that I live in the cold north land but long for warmer, sunnier days. Our family also takes infrequent vacations because of financial concerns. Not every vacation has to cost beyond one's means, though.

Someplace warm and relaxing this time of year is anywhere in Florida, but Kissimmee is in the "heart of Florida" AND there's a great drawing going on that might help you (and me) get closer to that warm vacation.

If I should win the drawing, I already know what I'd like to do. You'll be shocked. I'd love to spend a day at a spa! Wouldn't it be great to have a luxurious day laying in the sun and letting the stress leave your body? Let me encourage you to enter to win a free Kissimmee vacation yourself.

Not everything has to cost money, though, and sometimes the best things in life are free. Take the fabulous sunsets at the beach that cost nothing but give you so much enjoyment.



Taking leisurely walks - as well as long hikes - is an activity that our family enjoys together. We can't do that in the winter up here, but when we lived in Florida we did it all the time. If I can't have the spa, I can have the sunshine and walks.

Post?slot_id=34342&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Angela said...

Right now it is 50 degrees here in Ontario Canada..I'M LOVING IT!!!!!

I've been to kissimee quite a few times. it is very pretty there...