Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - November 15



I have finished two weeks of NaNoWriMo, that great writing challenge, and have logged about 25,000 words. That is my goal so I'm pleased as punch. What I'm not pleased with is the quality of my writing. I am one of those writers who goes over and over the previous chapters and never gets around to writing the ending of my future bestselling novel (I'm dreaming big). NaNoWriMo is turning me from a perfectionist who never finishes to a quick first drafter who will not only get it done, but in the end, will have a great, neat and polished novel someday sitting on the bookshelves.

I know that's a big dream but with God, all things are possible. And since the novel I'm writing is intended to glorify Him, I know He'll honor it one way or another.

Here's my menu plan this week:

Monday

Chips & Salsa
Salads
Cinnamon Rolls

Tuesday

Oven-fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Acorn Squash

Wednesday

Hash Browns
Toast & Jelly

Thursday

Pizza &Pop

Friday

Hamburger Casserole
Salads
Applesauce

Saturday

Home-made Macaroni & Cheese
Fruit

Sunday

On Your Own

Don't forget to link up your Menu Plan Monday post or look for others at Organizing Junkie.

No comments: