Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Keeping Busy

I haven't been as faithful at putting up blog posts this week as I normally do this time of year, so I thought I'd get everybody up to speed as to what's been keeping me away.

NANOWRIMO!

I just have to tell you that I am actually above my goal - only by about 200 words, but it's encouraging. I can see how this exercise has been helping me to turn off the editor and focus on the story. I can go back and do the rewrites easier AFTER I get the basic story down - and finished.

Another thing that's been keeping me busy is Christmas crafting. I am making my daughter a knitted sweater dress for Christmas and it is taking me forever to finish. So far I have the back done and part of the front. The front is colorful with a dinosaur pattern on it. It won't be perfect, but it'll be nice. She'll love it no matter what it looks like.

I hope your time is well spent as you keep busy too!

1 comment:

na said...

So cool! Great job!