Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Stouffer's - A Contest for Canadian Residents

I have a lot of readers from Canada and I am SO happy that I found a contest just for them!

Stouffers-panini is launching four new varieties and they want to celebrate by giving some folks great prizes. The new varieties are: Bistro Meatballs & Peppers Panini, Bistro Chicken & Souvlaki Panini, Lean Cuisine Grilled Vegetables & Goat Cheese, and Lean Cuisine Mango Tikki. They all look pretty yummy.

So what are the prizes?

Three grand prizes of trips with destinations of Greece, India, and Italy & France. The trips are awarded as $10,000 gift cards. No, that's not a typo.

Secondary prizes of Sony Digital Camcorders with a value of $500 will be given away weekly.

There are daily instant prizes too - Stouffer's coupons to get more of the delicious new varieties .

When you register here, you automatically gain one free entry.

As I said at the onset of this post, this contest is open to Canadian residents only.

One question you might be asking yourself is, "How good are my chances in winning a national contest or sweepstakes?" After all, a lot of people will be entering, right? I think your chances are as good as anyone else's. I used to think that when I entered some national contests my entries were pretty much useless. That was before I won a couple of nice products - not a million bucks but still worth something to me.

Post?slot_id=43147&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: