I have received yet more awards this week - six of them! It's so wonderful to know that others recognize and appreciate my blog and I'm thrilled to accept these from Clara at Coming Back to Life. This is a wonderful blog that I really appreciate. Her weekly feature, Wednesday Hero, is a special blessing because it reminds us of those who've laid it all on the line for the freedoms that we each enjoy.
While all of the awards are a blessing, the generosity award is special because it underscores something that seems to be missing in today's society - a true giving spirit. I am reminded of God's generosity this Easter season. He generously gave me salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ and His shed blood on a cross. Without that, I would have no chance of redemption.
Thank you, Clara. And thank You, Jesus.
The only award with rules (as I understand it) is the generosity award. Here are the rules:
- Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.
- Send this award to at least five others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.
- Link back to the person who sent you this award.
- Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.
- Enjoy yourself and have fun!
The Mom with Brownies
If you gals have already received these, sorry. I never know who would like to play along and who wouldn't.