Tuesday, February 03, 2009
A while back I was given this Lemonade award by The Frugal Housewife. Then I got busy and forgot about it. Shame on me!
Today, I found I have been awarded again, this time by The Power of Me and Seeking His Face in Everything.
I so appreciate each of the above blogs and the people who pen them that I don't want to neglect passing this honor on to others. Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.
I went through some of the blogs I'm following and found that there are great attitudes within them. Without further ado, here are the folks I'm nominating:
The Mom with Brownies
The Empty Nester
Made to Worship
Life is a Story in the Making
Growth in God
1 Blog and 2 Sides
Not quite 10, but I'm going for quality rather than quantity :)
In other words, I ran out of time!
Please visit the above referenced blogs. You'll be blessed by them.