Tuesday, September 02, 2008

DIVE into Math and Enjoy some Pickles & Peaches?

This is why I'm sort of quiet here lately. The pickles are dill. The peaches were "seconds" and they only cost $7.00 per half bushel, which I hear is pretty good.

I don't think I like teaching higher math. I ordered Evan the DIVE cd for Saxon Algebra 2 today. It's back ordered and won't make it here until the end of the month, but we'll survive by plodding along until then. I talked Johnny through it last year so I guess it'll be OK. If you are looking at ordering DIVE cd's, go to CBD. They don't charge shipping for this product - a huge saving.

1 comment:

na said...

We just ate some of the dill slices the other day that we canned this year and they were great! I am so glad that we put up so many of them because I really think that they make all the difference on sandwiches. Fast food subs are so tasty primarily because of the veggies and toppings they put on them.

I didn't really care for Algebra 2 either until I was in college and had an awesome professor.

Christy