Monday, November 14, 2016

Menu Plan Monday - November 14

So tonight is to be the "Super Moon". I thought last night's moon was pretty impressive. It was a clear night here in the north and the moon's craters were highly visible to the naked eye. My husband and I both said we could see "the man in the moon". As I gazed at the moon, I thought about the day God created the sun and the moon, those bright and lesser lights. The moon had to be made perfect, with no craters and valleys made by heavenly collisions. God deemed what He had made "good". That means no defects. My personal belief is that Noah's flood, when the floodgates were opened, caused immense atmospheric imbalances that, in turn, caused planets or other heavenly bodies to collide with the moon, creating the craters. Someday we'll know for sure (when we reach Heaven).

I am looking forward to seeing the moon tonight and I'm hoping it is another clear night.

Here's the menu I have planned for this week, always subject to change of course!

Monday

Chicken & Potatoes in the slow cooker

Tuesday

Cubed Steaks
Cauliflower
Baked Buttercup Squash
Gluten-free Cherry Muffins

Wednesday 

Cheesy Chicken and Rice
Brussels Sprouts

Thursday

Sloppy Joes
Green Beans

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Salads

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: