Monday, November 23, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Thanksgiving Week 2015


WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

My Menu plan is below. To make green bean casserole gluten-free, just substitute a cream of mushroom soup (I am using Progresso this year) without adding milk for the condensed cream of mushroom soup usually called for in recipes. Omit the fried onions and substitute dried onions or even crushed Funyuns.

I have a gluten-free baking mix that I use to make pumpkin rolls (and any other cake roll) gluten-free. I swear you can't tell the difference between that and the original, wheat flour ones.

As for the wild rice stuffing, I will tweak it a little by adding celery and maybe adding and deleting certain spices. I will be using vegetable broth because I just love the flavor of it. I don't know yet if I want to stuff the turkey with it. Probably not.....


Monday

Cheeseburger Macaroni & Cheese
Vegetarian Chili
Applesauce

Tuesday

Alfredo Bowties with Sausage
Peas
Tossed Salads
Cottage Cheese

Wednesday

Enchiladas with Spicy Beeftips
Chips & Salsa

THANKSGIVING THURSDAY

Roast Turkey
Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
Gluten-free Green Bean Casserole
Yams
Cranberry Sauce
Gluten-free Pumpkin Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Butterscotch Meringue Pie

Friday

Pizza and Pop

Saturday

Left-overs

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: