Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Help Awang find a Sponsor


This little boy, Awang, is 8 years old. He is in desperate need of a sponsor through Compassion International. As a sponsor of a little boy the same age in Burkina Faso, I can tell you that there are no words to express the joy I receive from this sponsorship. I receive regular letters and drawings from my child. He tells me that he prays for me and my family. I have no reason to doubt this. I receive pictures of him as he grows. The Lord is developing a bond between me and my sponsored child that I feel getting stronger each month that goes by.

Awang is awaiting his sponsor to step up to the plate and say, "I will. I will make a difference in Jesus name." I can send you all the information you need to begin sponsoring Awang now. You can e-mail me at and I will send you his information packet immediately. My goal is to find him a sponsor by January 9. That date is fast approaching.

Go here to watch a video that shares what sponsorship means to a child in need.


No comments: