Monday, November 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - November 16

orgjunkie.com

Have any of you been blasted with snow yet? We have a foot of the stuff on the ground and are now bracing for up to 10 inches more with a predicted blast of more lake effect snow. It's beautiful, but it's also cold and treacherous on the roads. I am already looking forward to spring. For menu planning, warming soups and casseroles fill my mind. This week is to be a busy one for me, with extra work at my job, so it's really simple in order for my family to fill in when I'm not here to do the cooking. Here's the plan:

Monday

Cheesy Chicken &Rice
Snap Peas
Blackberry Cobbler (from Clean Eats by Alejandro Junger, M.D.)

Tuesday

Tacos
Sweet Corn

Wednesday

Baked Turkey Breast
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday

Gluten-free Lasagna with Butternut Squash
Tossed Salads
Garlic Toast

Friday

Neapolitan Pizza (from Pizza Primer, Cole's Cooking Companion)
Gluten-free Pizza (using Bob's Red Mill crust mix)

Saturday

Burgers - Veggie, as well as beef
Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries (from 21 Day Sugar Detox by Diane Sanfilippo, BS, NC)

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: