Monday, April 07, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - April 7

http://orgjunkie.com

I have not been posting regularly here as of late, and I apologize. College in my older age is kicking me around until I can't see my coming from my going. I did have a good time last weekend, however, browsing some large antique stores. I collect old books - wonder of wonders. I found some good stuff. I'd love to hear what some of you collect.

I have been reading Wheat Belly and am learning lots, especially about my sensitivity to gluten. I am including some meals from the Wheat Belly 30-Minute (Or Less!) Cookbook in my plan below. Anything marked with an asterisk (*) is from that cookbook.

Monday

Chicken Nuggets
Mashed Potatoes
Salads

Tuesday

Italian Roasted Pork Tenderloin *
Butternut Squash
Broccoli

Wednesday

BBQ Beef Quesadillas *
Salads

Thursday

Beef Stroganoff *
Roasted Zucchini, Squash, and Tomato Medley *
Peaches

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Veggie Burgers (& the real thing for those who want it)
Potato Salad
 Baked Beans

Sunday

On Your Own
 

No comments: