Monday, December 16, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - December 16

http://orgjunkie.com

Have you been baking for Christmas and the New Year? I have only done a little. I am feeling blessed at this end of the year, as we have not had to go hungry once. If you could see our bills as compared to our income, you would understand why I am so tickled. We are poor - yet we are rich. Yes, rich. We have friends and family who love us. More than that, we have a heavenly Father who loves us infinitely more than anyone else ever can. That, my friends, makes us rich beyond compare. I pray you are rich too.

Here's the plan for the week:

Monday

Pork Chops in the slow cooker
Baked Potatoes
Brussels Sprouts

Tuesday

Vegetable Soup (vegan and gluten-free)
Chili Mac
Peaches

Wednesday

Sausage & Pancakes
Applesauce

Thursday

Roast Beef in slow cooker with potatoes & carrots
Corn

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Sloppy Joes
French Fries
Gluten-free Tater Tots

Sunday

On Your Own

No comments: