Monday, December 03, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - December 3


Only 22 more days until Christmas 2012! Have you started your shopping yet? I began Christmas shopping earlier in the summer, scouting for deals and making the most of them. We bought the majority of our presents with the income from my part-time job as a librarian. Doing that didn't put so much of a crunch on our budget. I am happy to report that we only have a few gifts to get yet, the ones for our parents and siblings.

Amanda and I have been working on Christmas baking to fill the freezer. Saturday, we will have some of whatever we decide to make.

Here's the menu plan for the week:

Monday

Burgers on the Grill
Stir-fried Veggies
Apple Crisp

Tuesday

Pork Roast
Potatoes
Carrots
Brussels Sprouts
Salads

Wednesday

Bambi in the Garden Chili
Veggie Chili (small pot)
 Cherry Cobbler

Thursday

Asparagus
Applesauce

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Christmas Cookie of the Day

Sunday

On Your Own

3 comments:

Sarah @ Feed My Family said...

We always have pizza on Fridays. My daughter identifies Fridays based on that fact!

Unknown said...

Today is the last day to enter round 3 of Merry Merry Munchies at Dining With Debbie. I have a great giveaway going on that you won't want to miss: (1) $50 gift card to robinsonlane.com, my favorite jeweler and (2) a signed copy of Arkansas Pie: A Slice of the Natural State by author and fellow blogger, Kat Robinson. I hope your will come link up. http://diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com/2012/11/2012-merry-merry-munchies-3-baked.html

Unknown said...

MPM definitely keeps me on track. I actually look forward to Mondays!
Your menu plan looks delicious.
We don't do much Christmas shopping. I have a birthday in January and our adult son's birthday is in February. He's also starting college next month.
Have a wonderful week!