- a piece of fruit - a banana, an apple, a few chunks of pineapple, a handful of grapes, etc.
- a gluten-free snack bar such as KIND fruit and nut bars, Larabars, homemade date and nut bars (sometimes containing coconut), etc.
- almonds, pistachios, walnuts, and, when I'm feeling daring, peanuts
- a glass of nondairy milk, usually coconut milk
- gluten-free whole grain crackers
- popcorn, air popped and lightly salted
- a fruit smoothie made with avocado rather than milk or yogurt
- Rarely - a piece of cheese
Remember, snack wisely and you'll reap the benefits.
*I received a sample of Smartfood Selects in exchange for my honest opinion because I'm a BuzzAgent.*