Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - September 17






Happy Monday to all! I had meant to put up some meaningful posts this week, but never got to it. Has your summer been as busy as mine? Now that our homeschool has start up, I find myself hopping to get everything done each week. On top of that, we have added some ministries (within our church) to the mix. My husband and I are greeters one Sunday a month, my daughter and I work in the nursery another Sunday a month, and we co-lead a small group each Sunday evening. I want to address "ministry burn-out" this week, so keep your eyes open and on this blog this week.

As for the menu plan, I did not include Saturday's meal plan because we will be out of town Friday evening through Sunday. Friday, my husband and children will eat homemade pizza on the road while I'll have whatever gluten-free I can come up with. The two older children will be home and, thank goodness, they can cook for themselves.

Monday

Burgers on the grill
Seasoned Potatoes
Candied Carrots

Tuesday

Oven-fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Salads
Baked Acorn Squash

Wednesday

Ziti Alfredo
Spaghetti Squash with Stewed Tomatoes (for gluten-free me)
Salads

Thursday

Baked Pork Steaks
Baked Potatoes
Corn

Friday

Pizza on the Run
Boys at home enjoy pizza too.

Saturday

Boys at home eat whatever they can find.

Sunday

On Your Own (a.k.a. Saturday's plan)  

No comments: