Over the course of the past several months, I have accumulated quite a lot of good books - mostly as a result of some book reviews I've done. I'm literally running out of bookshelf space! I would like to extend to my readers some of these great books - for the most part, the books are overtly Christian. Most of the books have just been read once and then plopped onto a bookshelf. Some of the titles are: Lost Boy by Greg Laurie, Max on Life by Max Lucado, and my most recent read, Life Support by Robert Whitlow.
As time goes on, I'll have more to give away at another time. I'll see how popular this particular giveaway becomes :)
If you would like to win a stack of FIVE to SIX good books, just leave a comment below telling me the title and author of one of your favorite books. On August 20, I'll choose TWO winners to each receive a stack of real, physical books. Sorry, I don't have electronic copies of books. I prefer to feel and smell a good book. The mustier, the better.
If you'd like to have more chances to win, do one or all of the following:
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a separate comment with your twitter ID.
- Blog about this giveaway and give me the URL in a separate comment.
- Tweet about the giveaway and leave the tweet URL in a separate comment.
- Follow this blog and let me know you did so in another comment.
- Subscribe to this blog and let me know you did so in a separate comment.