Thursday, August 04, 2011

Need Scrubs?

 I personally know several nurses and doctors here in town. I noticed lots of scrubs in our local Goodwill the other day. They looked pretty worn. As a healthcare professional, a nurse cannot wear old, worn-out and stained outfit at work.

Blue Sky Scrubs has some really nice scrubs for women at: http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/ at a good price. There are some sales going on right now too.

I really respect the medical professionals in our community. They put a whole lot of effort into taking good care of us - they were superb at giving my husband great care when he had his pulmonary embolism a little over a year ago. I like their professionalism. I like to see them professional-looking.

If you are a nurse (or not) and are looking for cheap scrubs, take a peek at Blue Sky Scrubs to see if they might work for you.

No comments: