Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 29

Visit Menu Plan Monday at http://orgjunkie.com.




I got ambitious this weekend and made up my menu plan two weeks in advance. I guess it's because my sister is coming for a visit this Friday and will be here over the weekend. Next week's plan wouldn't get done too easily if I didn't "plan ahead."

Here's what we're planning for the week of August 29:

Monday

Chef Salads
Corn on the Cob (our fave farmer at farmer's market gives us a steal)

Tuesday
Taco Salad
Wednesday

Chicken & Noodles
G.F. Chicken & Noodles (Using Ancient Harvest noodles)
Fresh Green Beans

Thursday
Roast Chicken (in crock-pot)
Baked Potatoes
Peas

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday - Hiking & Berry Picking in Forest, Campfire Cooking

Burgers & Hot Dogs
Baked Beans
Potato Chips
(I sub 1 1/2 TBS cornstarch for flour & use G.F. crust)

Sunday

Left-overs or eat out

2 comments:

Growth in God said...

In some ways I think its saves even more money to plan ahead that way. I was doing a whole month last year. It worked great.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the visit from your sister!

(visiting from MPM)