We had some great blessings this week, but for some reason we've been almost at one another's throats. Why is that?
When hard times bring on stress, I know that I tend to look to myself for all of the answers rather than look to the One who can solve the problems. If I looked to God and brought my troubles before Him FIRST, I think I would have peace.
Hmmm, something to really work toward.
This week I'm thankful for:
- We received an unexpected sum of money in the mail this week. The letter with it just said, "Thanks for all you do." We were able to help Josh get his car insured and licensed again. Now that's he has a job, he is well on his way to becoming independent once again.
- We are healthy even though there are flu bugs and colds all around us.
- Our three oldest boys all have jobs now - this will relieve a lot of the stress in the household. I don't think I need to expand on that.
- We have a great church family.
- We have joined a small group at the church and LOVE it.
- I'm loving my study of the Bible using God Sightings - One Year Bible.