Sunday, July 04, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - July 5

What a busy weekend. My high school class held its 30th reunion this weekend. I was unable to attend. I am loving the pictures my friends are posting on Facebook, though. Amazing how I can pick out some of the people and not others. Not everybody has changed all that much, I guess.

We moved our oldest son to a cabin about 1 1/2 hours south today. He begins police academy tomorrow. He'll be there for four months. I feel strange tonight because of him being gone. It's our first experience with children moving out of the house. While he was taking his classes for his Associates Degree, he lived at home.

I did find a few minutes to make a quick menu plan, though. It's amazing I have food to cook this week - I gave a lot of food to Josh so he wouldn't starve.

Monday

Goulash (one pan gluten-free)
Sugar Snap Peas in Garlic Butter
Salads

Tuesday

Grilled Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans

Wednesday

Waffles
Sausage & Egg Casserole

Thursday

Taco Salad
Chips & Salsa

Friday

Pizza & Pop

Saturday

Potato Soup
Salads

Sunday

On Your Own

Visit Organizing Junkie for more plans.

No comments: