Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Big Ticket Festival 2010

The Big Ticket Festival in Gaylord takes place this week, beginning tomorrow. It's a huge Christian musical celebration that lasts for three days. I have never gone to it, but my children have volunteered a lot of hours in the past and will do so again this year. My oldest son is working security and he loves that.

This year I decided to volunteer five hours on Saturday working in the parking area. That should be interesting - I hope I get a good suntan without a burn. When I get off duty, Casting Crowns will be beginning their show. I plan to watch them.

This is the last year that the festival will be held in Gaylord. It moves south next year due to lack of space at the current location. Please be in prayer for this outreach to the community and surrounding areas. People come from all over the state of Michigan for this.

No comments: