Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Great Glasses

It's that time of year again, for us that is. Each spring/summer, we get the family's eyes checked and, for some of us, order either contacts, eyeglasses, or both. The problem is that glasses are expensive - if you don't know where to shop for them. The lenses alone are bad enough, but throw in a "cheap" pair of frames and you've spent well over a hundred dollars.

There is a solution, however. Zenni Optical sells quality  eyeglasses at great prices. Where else can you go to find glasses at $8.00 a pair? Granted, they do go up in price depending on what you need, but they're still greatly affordable. According to an article by Examiner.com, buying eyeglasses from Zenni Optical is a great way to help save on the family budget. Shipping and handling is only $4.95 per order, no matter how large or small the order.

Since I plan on changing out my frames this year, I decided to take a quick look around the website and "choose" my glasses now. I didn't get too far because I found something I like - #4100.





I like color in glasses, thus the pretty bluish tint.

Anyway, why don't you go over there and see what you might like?

No comments: