Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday - September 24

Well, it's Thursday afternoon and I just realized that I have not put up a Thankful Thursday post. It's not that I am not thankful, only that my mind is "cluttered" with all of the things I have to do that I forgot.

September is almost finished and the weather here is fairly warm yet. For that, I am thankful.

Our Bible study (on the parables of Jesus) was particularly interesting last night. For that, I am thankful.

I have good friends, and for that, I am thankful.

We are (fairly) healthy. For that, I am thankful.

Mostly, I am thankful for a busy and loud household. It reminds me that I am blessed with family.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi hon, I love all that you are thankful for!!! I too am thankful for God giving me a wonderful to enjoy all the changing trees as my friend took me out to lunch...we live in the mountains...what a blessings it was!!! Have you checked out my sister, Mary Freeman's blog?? You must if you haven't it will bless you. http://asplendidadventure.blogspot.com
(((hugs)))

na said...

Yeah! So many things to be thankful for!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

That is so true- the busyness of life usually means we have lots to be thankful for. Happy TT!

Denise said...

Such sweet blessings.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I know exactly what you mean about being thankful for a busy household. When all five of my children were home my mother in law used to tell me there would come a time when I would miss the craziness. I'm glad I heard her because it made me slow down enough to appreciate the time I had with my whole family.