Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - September 14


Things have been a bit crazy here lately with us doing school until 3:00 each day and then trying to get housework done, meals cooked, and produce canned and frozen for the winter. Because of this hectic schedule, I'm trying to make things simpler on myself by creating fairly easy meal plans. My goal is to cook up large quantities of stuff and placing the extra into the freezer for the evening meals to come. My husband gets up at 4:00 a.m. and can't eat late suppers. Because of school taking so long, we find it's nearly impossible to cook a from scratch meal and have it on the table before 6:30 or 7:00 p.m.

Here's this week's plan:

Monday

Broiled Steak
Baked Potatoes
Creamed Corn
Vanilla Pudding

Tuesday

Potato Crusted Chicken Casserole (Taste of Home Healthy Cooking)
Cherry Pudding Cake

Wednesday

Chili
Salads
Oatmeal Bars

Thursday

Pizza & Pop

Friday

Bean & Rice Burritos
Salads
Corn

Saturday

Oven Fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Sunday

On Your Own

1 comment:

na said...

Sounds wonderful! I have no idea what we will eat this week...I like surprises so who knows!