Friday, August 28, 2009

Aloha Friday - Shopping


"Take it easy and look forward to the weekend" is Kailani's motto on Aloha Fridays.

I am sorting through coupons, grocery ads and Meijer Mealbox and then heading to town today. Our Meijer is new - it opened this past April. It's a beautiful, large store with the best produce in town after the local farmer's market and personal gardens. Wal-Mart is located more conveniently and matches anyone's advertised sale prices, but I've had a lot of trouble with them in the past - coupons not scanned correctly and the clerk adamantly says they did, charged the wrong prices, rude sales people, etc.

Because I have to be price conscious I split my shopping between those two stores as much as I can (even though I personally hate to go to Wal-Mart.)

My question today is:

What store is your favorite shopping center?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The International Mall in Tampa, FL

Jennifer said...

Target. Happy Friday!

Stefany said...

A favorite would probably be the Outlet Mall at the Lake of the Ozarks. I go there whenever I get down that way (about 3 hours).

I don't get much further than Super Walmart most days though.

annies home said...

kroger or walmart

Liz Mays said...

I love TJ Maxx and Nordstrom.

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw this while surfing for deals...and thought it might be something that you might like to get involved in!

http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=cdbn

Keep up the great work, I love your posts!!

Hannah

Becca said...

I love Fred Meyer when I visit Boise every summer. Locally, I love the Camarillo outlets.

AudreyO said...

I really love Costco. There is almost nothing I can't get there.

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

I don't think I really love any store. I do shop a lot at Sam's and H.E.B. but that's out of necessity.